Welcome to Weaved by Rainbow. This website is owned and operated by Weaved by Rainbow. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. We have the right to reassess or review these terms and conditions at any time at our sole discretion. Each purchase made through the services of this website shall be subject to these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions.
The term ‘Weaved by Rainbow’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the Weaved by Rainbow website.
We have made every effort to display the colour of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of colour will be accurate.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- The website is specifically designed and protected by copyright. Imitation in any form is strictly forbidden. Weaved by Rainbow holds all social media posted by the company on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram under its copyright act. Action must be taken as per jurisdiction of Supreme Court of India for any kind of plagiarism.
- Weaved by Rainbow will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on Weaved by Rainbow. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, or under any other cause of action.
- Weaved by Rainbow will take “Full Responsibility” of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where we used “Private Courier Companies” (eg. Blue Dart, First Flight,Pafex, DHL etc.) to ship your order.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Weaved by Rainbow.
- Request for cancellations of orders once placed on Weaved by Rainbow shall not be entertained.
- Weaved by Rainbow reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Weaved by Rainbow for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Weaved by Rainbow reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Weaved by Rainbow has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of Weaved by Rainbow without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Weaved by Rainbow will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- Weaved by Rainbow shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of INDIA. The Courts at Varanasi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.